As a Joomla! administrator you must know how to manage articles and to use and configure all the default features that Joomla! can provide. Learn more about Managing Articles.
- Managing an article (ie create, edit, delete, archive, publish, unpublish)
- Working with all the options in the article form like scheduling, choose access level, state, images, links, meta descriptions, etc.
- Display featured articles
- Create and assign the homepage
- Display/hide author name, creation date or update date on all articles
- Delete and restore an article
- Restricting access to "read more"
- Display or hide the email, print or PDF icons for all articles.
- Understanding the hierarchy of article options
- Cover the remaining options area
- TinyMCE and default editors.
Learn more about Editing an Article
- Adding an image to an article (Upload images, alternative text, naming of the image file, optimize for speed and performance, accessibility for the visually impaired (alt tags).)
- Inserting a heading into an article
- Inserting a list into an article
- Inserting a table into an article
- Modifying a table in an article
- Inserting and removing links
- Splitting an article into an introduction with a link to read more
- Overriding global article settings (display/hide email, print or PDF icons on an article, display/hide author name, creation date or update date on an article, etc.)
- Splitting a long article into multiple linked pages
- Media Manager: Uploading and organizing content